Monday, February 8, 2016

8 February 2016: Centipeetle Humanoid


Centipeetle 
   Is any other introduction needed? 

I don't know why but I saw this image when I was searching some "Gem Glow" episode fanart, and I really loved it, and I love the idea of a centipeetle gem. AND THEN, when I was starting to post pictures of the centipeetle humanoid fanart I started developing strange feels for Lion and Centipeetle as a ship. I mean, think about it, they are both animals, both gems, both calm and kind of out of it, but sweet amidst it all. I like Lion's personality, and I think that Centipeetle's was pretty great too, as seen in "Monster Buddies". 



So, Centipeetle wouldn't have a gender, they are already not human, though they can form as a humanoid, I headcanon that they use "they/them/their/themself" pronouns. I also see them as kind of like, a Tarzan-ish character, very comfortable in centipeetle form, comfortable as an animal of sorts. They would be quiet, skittish, but also protective and understanding, like a centipeetle version of Lion, and I think the two would get along very well.  I actually kind of ship them? Is that odd? 




(None of the pictures or art posted belongs to me, all rights go to their rightful owners, these pictures were found on google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment